Brake and Clutch Repairs, Servicing or Replacements Gosford City
The brakes in your vehicle are one of the most important safety functions in your whole car, which is why our brake repair services are comprehensive and of the highest quality. Our fully qualified mechanics have over 12 years of experience replacing, repairing and servicing brakes as well as clutches and we guarantee all of our workmanship for 6 months or 10,000km in addition to any of the individual product warranties that come with the parts that we use.
Some of the common brake problems that Gosford City Mechanical Repairs work on include:
- Soft Brake Pedal – there are few different causes for a soft brake pedal including issues with brake fluid or air in the brake system.
- Scraping or Squealing Noises – this is often a clear indication that you need your brake pads replaced urgently, but can also have several other causes related to the rotor or caliper.
- Car Pulls to One Side – This can be a dangerous problem that can again be associated with several different problems including rusted or corroded caliper, bent pistons or misadjusted brakes.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, or any other brake or clutch related conditions, contact Steve and his team from Gosford City Mechanical Repairs today on 02 4325 0051.
Our Process for Brake and Clutch Repairs:
We have spent the past 12 years refining our process to ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best possible customer service and quality repairs. Our process for brake or clutch repairs and replacements consists of five simple and stress-free steps:
- Estimate over the phone: The first step is to give us a call on 02 4325 0051 or fill in our enquiry form and let us know the make and model of your car, as well as any information about the problem/s that you are experiencing with your brakes or clutch. Once we have this information we’ll be able to provide you with a rough estimate of the costs involved.
- Book in the car: We’ll then discuss a suitable time for you to bring your car in. If required, we’ll also organise a courtesy car or a lift anywhere in the local area for you.
- Formal fixed price quote: Once we have had a look at your car we’ll be able to provide you with a formal fixed price quote – we will contact you and make sure that you are happy with the price before we commence any work on your vehicle.
- Service: If you approve the quote, one of our fully qualified mechanics will complete the service for you.
- Drive away happy.
Book your car in with Steve today!
If you are experiencing problems with your brakes or clutch, then book your car in for repairs at Gosford City Mechanical Repairs today.