Steering and Suspension Repairs
Steering and suspension problems can be the result of several different issues relating to your shock absorbers, springs, ball joints or several other parts and can make your vehicle difficult to drive and control. At Gosford City Mechanical Repairs our qualified and professional mechanics have many years of experience in diagnosing and then fixing issues related to steering or suspension – check out our Facebook reviews to see what past customers have said about our quality workmanship.
We have listed some of the more common steering or suspension problems that we often see below – please note that this is not a comprehensive list and if you are experiencing other problems then we encourage you to contact us to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable mechanics:
- Stiff or hard to turn steering wheel – this could indicate a problem with your power steering.
- Car veers to one side while driving – there are few different possible causes for this, including components of your steering or suspension becoming worn and needing replacement.
- Any unusual noises when turning the steering wheel – this would most likely be related to a problem with the steering pump.
- Bouncy vehicle – if your car has started bouncing or shaking more than usual after driving over a speed bump or on a rough road then you may have problems with your shock absorbers.
These are just a few of the more common issues that can be experienced with steering and suspension systems – if your car is experiencing any problems or you have noticed that something has changed in the way that it steers or drives, we recommend contacting Steve today on 02 4325 0051 to book your car in for a service.
The Gosford City Mechanical Repairs Servicing Process:
We pride ourselves on providing all of our customers with a quality service in a quick and transparent manner. Over the years, we have refined our process to consist of five simple steps that ensure that you are kept informed throughout the whole process and always know what the status of your vehicle is:
- Estimate over the phone
- Book the car in
- Formal fixed price quote
- Service or repairs conducted
- Customer drives away happy
The first step is to contact us on 02 4325 0051 to receive a rough estimate of the costs involved and to book your car in. Once we have the car in our workshop we’ll be able to have a look over it and provide you with a fixed price quote – if approved by you we’ll complete the required work. We always ensure that we contact you to let you know the final cost before starting any work so that you won’t get any unexpected bills at the end.
Steering and Suspension Servicing and Repairs
Book your car in today with Steve and his team at Gosford City Mechanical Repairs to get your steering or suspension repaired, replaced or serviced.